SnugRide Classic Connect 30 Infant Car Seat Features
The SnugRide Classic Connect is a Consumer Reports best buy for car seats. The seat has been crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards and side-impact testing for car seats. It also includes an energy absorbing foam liner to help absorb crash impact. A front-adjustable 5 point harness comes standard with this seat. There is also an infant head support cushion to help support smaller babies.
FastAction™ Fold Classic Connect™ Stroller Features
The best feature about the FastAction Fold Classic Connect Stroller is the one-second fold. If you’ve ever tested out strollers in department stores, you know how difficult some stroller can be to open to close. One model I had to read the instructions to figure it out. The stroller has a clearly marked strap that lets you know to put to open and close.
The stroller has multiple recline positions to keep your baby comfortable. It can also accommodate a child up to 50 pounds. For many children that is well past the time spent in strollers. There is also a convertible 3 or 5-point harness system that grows with your child and keeps your baby safe and secure.
The seat comes with a LATCH-equipped adjustable level indicator base, 5 point safety harness and removable infant head support. The stroller comes with a parent’s tray with 2 cup holders as well a child’s tray with a cup holder. You can pivot the tray to remove your child or remove the tray all together.
Pros & Cons
Car Seat Pros
- Extra side impact padding around the head
- Straps easily adjust
- Lightweight seat
- Gender neutral colors available
Car Seat Cons
- Takes up a lot of backseat room in a compact car
- Seat material can make baby warm
- Large warning sticker stuck to seat
- Doesn’t secure properly if your car doesn’t have LATCH system
- May be too small for taller baby
- Extra straps to secure car seat
- Hold hand, one second fold
- Large storage basket
- Parent and child cup holder
- Adjustable height settings
- The seat doesn’t recline completely flat
- The recliner adjuster is a drawstring instead of plastic release
- Bulky when folded
After reviewing several travel system, I’ve decided to purchase this unit. I feel that it’s safe, a great value for my money and very easy to use.