Happy Tuesday everyone! This week’s list is pretty awesome if I say so myself hehe A couple of them caught my eye like Interim by S. Walden (bullied guy who prepares to shoot his tormentors + the popular girl in school), True Love Way by Mary Elizabeth (YA romance about a girl struggling with depression), The Mad Tatter by JM Darhower (one of my FAVORITE authors, ’nuff said), Distraction by AE Murphy (recent student/teacher romance I badly want to get to), Crushed by Lauren Layne (hero & heroine crush on other people and set to break the couple apart, only to find the person they really want is right in front of them), and What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty (amnesiac heroine who forgets 10 years of her life!!).
Upcoming Releases: Did you know I now have a section that’ll list upcoming releases for the year? Be sure to bookmark the page below as I update it daily with preorders/Goodreads links.
- Interim by S. Walden – my current read!! It feels like I’ve been waiting for this book forever The blurb caught my eye right away when I saw it a few months back – hero is teased and bullied in high school and he plans a mass shooting to get back at his bullies. The one girl he’s in love with finds his journal that details all his plans and now she’s a liability eeeep!
- The Shameless Hour by Sarina Bowen – 4th book in her Ivy series & a NA romance standalone!
- True Love Way by Mary Elizabeth ($.99) – I love the sound of this one!! It’s a YA romance standalone about a girl struggling with depression and a boy who brightens her life…“A story about moving trucks and rollerblades, candy for smiles, and notes across lawns. First loves and the struggle to keep it sane. The true love way.”
- Hard to Be Good by Laura Kaye
- The Mad Tatter by JM Darhower ($.99) – SURPRISE NEW RELEASE from one of my favorite authors!! Surprisingly, not a mafia romance this time. I hear it’s an angsty contemporary romance standalone. “The tattooed degenerate with a shady past. The beautiful ballerina with a bright future. They live in different worlds, yet somehow, they fit. But just because they fit doesn’t mean they belong together. Cracks sometimes form. Two pieces don’t always make a whole. The course of love never did run smoothly. Things get messy.”
- Unrequited by Jen Frederick – IN LOVE WITH HER SISTER’S EX ALERT!!
- Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren – fun office romance!
- Crushed by Lauren Layne – double crush!! Hero’s interested in his half-brother’s girl and heroine’s interested in the half-brother so they team up to break them apart, but find that the person they really want is right in front of them
- The Story of Son by JR Ward
- Two Week Turnaround by Geneva Lee – BAD BOY ACTOR ALERT!!
- Seduced by Sunday by Catherine Bybee
- Dare to Hold by Carly Phillips – hot cop + kindergarten teacher!
- Virtuous by Marie Force – erotic romance
- Only for Us by Cristin Harber – military romance
- The Liar by Nora Roberts
- Only Trick by Jewel E. Ann – this one sounds really good! “In one night, I lost five years of my life. Here’s what I know…I was homeless. I’m a recovering drug addict…I’ve never wanted to possess anything except my Ducati…until I met Darby. I didn’t want to like her, but she crawled under my skin and swallowed me whole. Now we’re best friends and she’s my new addiction. I’d drink her from a shot glass, snort her up my nose, or inject her into my veins if I could. What I won’t do is ever tell her that. She doesn’t know me…I don’t know me. When those missing years come back, I think she will hate me…I think I will hate me.”
- Until July by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Forever You’re Mine by K. Langston
- Intercepted by Emma Hart – 3rd & final book in this sports romance series!
- For Adriano by Soraya Naomi – 3rd book in this mafia romance series!
- Distraction by AE Murphy – GAH I really want to read this student/teacher romance!! “Isaac Price is a hard working teacher, forced to move back to the town he hates in order to help his father as his mother’s mind spirals from reality, devoured by Alzheimers. Eloise Blackburn is a good student, struggling to get her life back on course after a year where she lost control of everything…in a world where everyone is quick to judge the outcome, yet never questions the journey, it doesn’t matter that she’s of age. It doesn’t matter that they never intended for it to happen. All that matters is that they broke a taboo – a love between a teacher and a student twelve years his junior…Forget labels. Forget rules. This is just a journey of two people who fall.” <– LOVE THAT!!<3
- Tangled by Emma Chase ($1.99) – OMG you have to get this one guys!! One of my favorite romantic comedies ever, plus told entirely in male POV
- The Vixen & the Vet by Katy Regnery ($.99) – this modern Beauty & the Beast romance will be going back up to full price soon. I really enjoyed this sweet story about a disfigured war veteran and a desperate journalist!
- Playing with Hearts series by Debra Kayn ($.76) – 76 CENTS ALERT!! I kid you not with the pricing. 5 sports romances for 76 cents, holy wow! Odd pricing but who’s complaining
- A bunch of Teresa Mummert’s books are on sale for $.99 right now! The Note, Rellik, Pretty Little Things, Perfect Lie, and Safe Word.
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty ($4.65) – if you’re a fan of books that blend romance, women’s fiction and suspense, this looks like a good one! “[The heroine] is twenty-nine, crazy about her husband, and pregnant with her first child. So imagine [her] surprise when she comes to on the floor of a gym…and is whisked off to the hospital where she discovers the honeymoon is truly over — she’s getting divorced, she has three kids, and she’s actually 39 years old.”
- The Shadows by JR Ward ($6.73) – pretty hefty price drop here!! Plus the hardcover is a little over $7 too!
- Free Me by Laurelin Paige ($.99)
- Love series by Melissa Collins ($.99) – okay, so this one didn’t release yet hehe I couldn’t resist and snuck it in here cuz this is 6 books for $.99 guys! Includes NA, adult, and M/M romances.
- Nowhere But Here by Renee Carlino ($3.99) – I love this author (her books & her as a person) and coincidentally, this is the only book of hers I haven’t ready yet so *click* It’s a contemporary romance standalone about a reporter who has lost her spark and is sent to interview a tech genius who owns a winery in Napa Valley and falls in love with one of the charming vineyard hands.
- Undeclared (#1), Unspoken (#2), and Unraveled (#3) by Jen Frederick are all on sale! The first is FREE, the 2nd is $.99, and the third is $1.99!
- Within These Walls by JL Berg ($.99) – I enjoyed this sweet romance! The heroine was born with a heart defect and has spent most of her life within hospital walls. The hero is one of the nurse aides who falls for her.
- Third Debt by Pepper Winters – this one will be out in just a few days and gahh!!! How I loved it It’s the 4th book in this dark and twisted romance series and my favorite thus far. If you’ve been following this series from the start definitely don’t miss out on this one! (here’s my review)
- Breakable by Tammara Webber – this is the companion novel to Easy (easily – pun intended – one of my all-time favorites) and is in the hero Lucas’s POV. It’s my 2nd time trying to read it and this time I really enjoyed it! I think I fell for Lucas even more after reading this companion novel (here’s my review).
- She’s So Money by Cherry Cheva – this one’s an oldie but a goodie!! I’ve re-read this YA romantic comedy numerous times and it never fails to surprise me that every time I read it, it feels like the first time. TOP recommendation!! (here’s my review)
- Elements of Chemistry – Attraction by Penny Reid – recent release & TOP recommendation!! I adored this fun and flirty NA romance. It’s a bit on the short side but luckily, the next one will be out in just a few weeks so we’ll get answers (here’s my review).
- The Traveling Woman by Jane Harvey Berrick – new release & the highly anticipated conclusion to Kes & Aimee’s story! I really enjoyed it, and I’m going to miss these characters. Jane Harvey Berrick has written a duet that will capture readers’ hearts for sure (here’s my review).
- Silver Bastard by Joanna Wylde – new release and one of the few biker romance authors I’ll gladly read anytime! Overall I liked it, though I had a really rough start (here’s my review).
- The Virgin by Tiffany Reisz – recent release and one of my highly anticipated reads of the year! This series is my #1 favorite of all time and as to be expected it didn’t disappoint. While it’s not my favorite in the series, it’s a book that’s still better than 90% of books I read these days…just to put things into perspective (here’s my review)
- Fisher’s Light by Tara Sivec – still my latest TOP recommendation!! This second chance military romance brought out all the feels and made me cry. It just really reminded me why I love reading so much and is an epic love story (here’s my review)!
- Little Peach by Peggy Kern – TOP recommendation!! It’s not a romance of any kind and it’s a realistic fiction read meant to bring awareness about prostitution. I believe everyone needs to read this book (here’s my review).
- Wild Reckless by Ginger Scott – TOP recommendation!!! I absolutely adored this book and it’s the perfect choice if you’re in the mood for a dark, angsty read. One of my favorite YA romances for sure (here’s my review).
- The Trouble with Love by Lauren Layne <– OMG this book!! Another winner for me – 4.5 stars – and it’s a book that’ll make you fall in love with the idea of love. Complete and total escapism and by the time I was done I just had this warm, happy book feeling…(here’s my review) TOP recommendation!!
- Becoming Rain by K.A. Tucker <– I loved this romantic suspense read!! Clever, suspenseful, and surprisingly there were moments of deep emotion too. Definitely a TOP recommendation (here’s my review)
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy <– TOP recommendation!! This was seriously one of the best college romances I’ve ever read (here’s my review). Or better yet, don’t read my review. Just DIVE RIGHT IN and experience the whole thing for yourself
- Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young <– an oldie from over a year ago but definitely a goodie! This is a TOP recommendation and it was such a FUN, steamy, and feel-good friends to lovers romance! Definitely will be making my favorites list for this year (here’s my review)
- Until We Fly by Courtney Cole <– TOP recommendation!! Why did I wait so long to read this one?! Either way, I’m glad I finally read it because this NA romance was gripping, it was unputdownable, and I didn’t want it to end when it did. Highly recommend!! (here’s my review)
- Shug by Jenny Han <– this was a re-read for me, and one of my favorite YA books!! I’m amazed that after seven years since I last read it, it still affects me and makes an impact. 5 stars and a book I’d recommend to everyone – you, your teenage kids, your friends, etc…(here’s my review)
- The Hooker & the Hermit by LH Cosway & Penny Reid <– TOP recommendation and a 5 star read for me! Such a fun, fresh, and quirky book – you won’t find a more wonderful, full-of-heart story to fall in love with (here’s my review)
- Hero by Samantha Young <– favorite and recommendation!! This enemies-to-lovers office romance was fun, sexy, and at-times emotional! It had the perfect amount of angst and swoon (here’s my review)
- Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler <– TOP recommendation and a 5 star read for me! Just thinking about this book is making my eyes water. I took a chance on this one and I strongly encourage you all to do the same (here’s my review)
- Sweet Fall by Tillie Cole <– a TOP recommendation!! This NA romance is one of the darkest and emotionally heavy stories I’ve read in a long while, but it was exactly what I was in the mood for. It also made me ugly cry and I’m just blown away by the amount of emotion it evoked….if you’re looking for a standalone romance guaranteed to make you FEEL, try this one! (here’s my review)
- Dear Emily (#1) and Dear Tabitha (#2) by Trudy Stiles <– TOP recommendation! These books are a blend of realistic women’s fiction with romance and made my heart feel so full…I loved both and being able to read them back to back let me carry my emotions from the first book to the second without delay. BEST kind of reading experience!! Here’s my review for book 1 and here’s my review for book 2. Be sure to read these in order!
- Extinguish (#1) and Reignite (#2) by JM Darhower <– TOP recommendation!! This 2-book paranormal forbidden romance was unputdownable from the get go and I didn’t want the story to end. I mean, the hero is Lucifer, the Devil! That alone made me pick these up Here’s my review for book 1 and here’s my review for book 2.
- Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn <– TOP recommendation!! This 5 star book rocked my world, 200% unputdownable (here’s my review)
- Clockwork Angel (#1), Clockwork Prince (#2), and Clockwork Princess (#3) by Cassandra Clare are my ultimate TOP recommendations!! I seriously finished this sensational trilogy and had tears dripping down my face, a pile of tissues discarded on the floor, and food wrappers scattered around me. It was SO emotional, SO intense, SO passionate, and SO good. 6 star series for me!! (here’s my series review) These books must be read in order!
PEPPER WINTERS NEWS!!
I’m a huge fan of this author and everything I’ve read from her, I’ve enjoyed + loved! Her upcoming release and 4th book in the Indebted series Third Debt is now available for preorder!! If you’ve been with Nila & Jethro from the start, you don’t want to miss out on this next installment! Official release date is April 17, but a little birdie said it may go live a day early
Preorder Third Debt!
CASSANDRA CLARE NEWS!!
Okay, so not really news but I’m honored to have the opportunity to give away a signed set of the Infernal Devices trilogy, one of the best series I have EVER read (6 stars for me), and in my top 5 favorite series of all time. The giveaway will end on Wednesday so hurry & enter!
Just like + comment on the giveaway post to enter
ELLE KENNEDY NEWS!!
I adored her NA sports romance The Deal and it’s finally available in paperback!! I immediately bought a copy and can’t wait for it to arrive
Buy the paperback here!
S.L. SCOTT NEWS!!
I loved her rockstar romance The Resistance and she recently announced that she’ll be releasing a new book titled The Reckoning on April 28! No blurb yet but from the teaser image below, I have a feeling it’ll be set in the same world as The Resistance and The Redemption