The purpose of this website is to help new parents choose the best travel system for you and your baby. Selecting a travel system can be an overwhelming job because there are just so many options to choose from. That’s where we come in. Our aim at Baby Stroller Travel Systems Review is to give an honest assessment of the features, pros and cons on several different top brands of travel systems.
Benefits of a travel system
When you start researching items that your baby will need, you’ll soon notice how the cost of various items can quickly add up. Purchasing a travel system is a cost effective way to purchase two main items that are needed for a baby..a car seat and a stroller. These items purchased separately can be almost double the cost of a travel system.
Ease of use
When you’re out and about shopping and running errands, the last thing you want to do is wake a sleeping baby. A travel system allows you to easily transport your sleeping baby right from the car to your stroller. Most systems are also easy to fold and transport in your vehicle.
Most travel systems can accommodate newborns as small as four pounds. They have been safety tested to ensure they meet governmental regulations for crashes. Also some hospitals will not allow you to take your baby home in a convertible car seat because some just aren’t designed for newborns.
Included in the guide are 7 columns:
- Travel system model – (click to view more details or to purchase)
- Travel system pictures
- Weight of car seat – This is the weight of the seat without the base
- Weight of stroller – This is how much the stroller weighs in pounds
- Min/max weight of baby – This is the manufacturers recommended minimum and maximum weight of a baby
- Max height – The maximum height, in inches, that a baby can fit the car seat
- Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. These change frequently based on availability, special promotions, and more. Generally the prices are: $ = under $100, $$ = $100 to $200, $$$ = $200 to $300, $$$$ = $300+
- Rating – The average user rating on Amazon.com. If there were several models of the same travel system, the average of all the systems was calculated.