The Graco UrbanLite Classic Connect Travel Systemis the perfect solution for those who want a lightweight stroller with the convenience of a travel system.
SnugRide Classic Connect 30 Infant Car Seat Product Features
The Graco UrbanLite Classic Connect Travel Systemcomes with the SnugRide Classic Connect 30 infant car seat. It’s perfect for an infant from five to 30 pounds. Like most car new car seats, it has been crashed tested to meet or exceed the government’s safety requirements. This travel system is recommended by Consumer Reports. It has an energy absorbing foam liner to help with any potential impact management. Also a 5-point harness system comes standard.
Other safety features include a removable infant head and neck support. There is also an adjustable base level indicator to let you know if your infant is reclined in the correct position.
UrbanLite Classic Connect Stroller Product Features
The UrbanLite Classic Connect stroller can hold a child up to 50 lbs. but it’s still lightweight and roomy. You can use either the 3 point or 5 point harness system to accommodate your baby as they grow. There are multiple reclining positions and even allows your baby to lie flat. One of the best features of this stroller is the one hand standing fold. This makes getting your baby in and out of the car so much easier.
The storage basket is really big and will accommodate a standard baby bag. The handle is adjustable to accommodate various heights. The parent’s tray comes with two cup holders. A great thing about the child’s tray is that it can be removed or just pivot open to allow you easy access to your baby.
Pros & Cons
Car Seat Pros
- Infant insert provides good head support
- Gender neutral designs available
- The belts can be tight and hard to adjust
- Easy to assemble
- Storage basket is big and roomy
- Seat reclines completely flat
- Lightweight and compact with one hand standing fold
- Handle is adjustable for shorter/taller parents
- No peek-a-boo window in the canopy
- The seat can only adjust to 3 levels – upright, slight recline, and full/flat recline
- Have to sit seat up when reclined to get to storage basket
- Seat must be reclined to click car seat into place
Overall this is a great travel system for parents who want a lightweight system without compromising on the features of a standard travel system.